- Questo topic ha 0 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 1 anno, 5 mesi fa da Elena Zaffer.
6 Dicembre 2020 alle 3:12 pm #16520Elena ZafferOspite
Making Good Teams Great
by Esther Derby, Diana Larsen, Ken Schwaber
- Publisher: Pragmatic Bookshelf
- Author: Esther Derby, Diana Larsen, Ken Schwaber
- Release date: August 2, 2006
- ISBN: 9780977616640 (0977616649)
- Language: english
- Genres: management, business, programming, software, technology, technical, leadership, reference
- Format: paperback, 170 pages
About The Book
See how to mine the experience of your software development team continually throughout the life of the project. The tools and recipes in this book will help you uncover and solve hidden (and not-so-hidden) problems with your technology, your methodology, and those difficult “people” issues on your team.
Project retrospectives help teams examine what went right and what went wrong on a project. But traditionally, retrospectives (also known as “post-mortems”) are only helpful at the end of the project — too late to help. You need agile retrospectives that are iterative and incremental. You need to accurately find and fix problems to help the team today.
Now, Derby and Larsen show you the tools, tricks, and tips you need to fix the problems you face on a software development project on an on-going basis. You’ll see how to architect retrospectives in general, how to design them specifically for your team and organization, how to run them effectively, how to make the needed changes, and how to scale these techniques up. You’ll learn how to deal with problems, and implement solutions effectively throughout the project — not just at the end.
With regular tune-ups, your team will hum like a precise, world-class orchestra.
1. Helping your team inspect and adapt
2. A retrospective custom-fit for your team
3. Leading retrospectives
4. Activities to set the stage
5. Activities to gather data
6. Activities to gather insights
7. Activities to decide what to do
8. Activities to close the retrospective
9. Releases and project retrospectives
10. Make it so
A1. Facilitation supplies
A2. Debriefing activities
A3. Activities quick reference matrix
A4. Resources for learning facilitation skills
MP3 Agile Retrospectives buy. Paperback ebook Agile Retrospectives Esther Derby download reader on Walmart. Hardback book Agile Retrospectives read.Se ti è piaciuto quello che hai letto, perché non lo condividi?