The New Technology of Achievement
by Steve Andreas, Charles Faulkner, Kelly Gerling, Tim Hallbom, Robert McDonald, Gerry Schmidt, Suzi Smith
🔥 NLP : Read More 🔥
- Format: paperback, 354 pages
- Author: Steve Andreas, Charles Faulkner, Kelly Gerling, Tim Hallbom, Robert McDonald, Gerry Schmidt, Suzi Smith
- Genres: psychology, reference, education, business, communication, philosophy, science
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780688146191 (0688146198)
- Release date: February 19, 1996
About The Book
NLP has already helped millions of people overcome fears, increase confidence, enrich relationships, and achieve greater sucess. Now the NLP Comprehensive Training Team has written a book that reveals how to use this breakthrough technology to achieve whatever you want.
Short for neuro-linguistic programming, NLP is a revolutionary approach to human communication and development. In NLP: The New Technology of Achievement, you’ll be guided step-by-step through specific programs for learning the characeristics of top achievers and creating a blueprint for unlimited sucess. Plus, an all-new twenty-one-day program created especially for this book provides you with the essential skills you’ll need to achieve peak performance in business and life.
PDF ebook NLP by Steve Andreas. Online book NLP buy cheap for iOS on Audible. TXT NLP download on Kindle.
FictionBook ebook NLP Steve Andreas read on Barnes & Noble. MOBI NLP. Hardcover book NLP Steve Andreas download reader on IndieBound.
Se ti è piaciuto quello che hai letto, perché non lo condividi?