Lighting and Other Professional Techniques with Style
by Eric Roth
🔰 Interior Photography | Read More 🔰
- ISBN: 9780817440244 (0817440240)
- Format: paperback, 160 pages
- Release date: January 1, 2005
- Author: Eric Roth
- Publisher: Amphoto Books
- Language: english
About The Book
Here is a comprehensive overview, written by a practicing master in the field, on shooting interior photography professionally for artistic, technical, and financial success. Solid information is supported by varied interior photography of the quality seen in advertising, coffee table books, and shelter magazines. Clear, instructive lighting setup diagrams are provided for 30 different lighting techniques. This guide focuses on all the techniques needed to achieve success, including lighting, location, props, styling, using both traditional and digital equipment, and adding people, pets, and action to a shot.
• For serious amateur and professional photographers looking to get into interiors photography or improve upon their skill
• From the photographer of the home decor book Susan Sargent’s New Country Color (0-8230-2184-x) (hc) (0-9230-2187-4) pb
MP3 book Interior Photography read for iOS. TXT ebook Interior Photography Eric Roth buy cheap on IndieBound. PDF Interior Photography by Eric Roth on Bookshop.
FictionBook Interior Photography download PC. MOBI book Interior Photography by Eric Roth download on Android. Paperback ebook Interior Photography buy on Kobo.
Se ti è piaciuto quello che hai letto, perché non lo condividi?